Cave Spring, VA CDL Training for Class A & Class B Driver
You could be eligible to attend our CDL training in Cave Spring, VA for little or no cost to you!
See if your CDL training qualifies for grants or tuition reimbursement!
Truck Driver Training Key benefits in Cave Spring, VA
- New drivers make up to $55-70K starting, and with 6 months experience can make upwards of $90k in Cave Spring, VA.
- We offer both full- and part-time class schedules
- 160 Hours of Range, Road and Classroom Training
- Our CDL training is not contract-based. Work where you want upon graduation.
- If you don’t give up on yourself, we won’t give up on you; we will help you reach your goal of becoming a professional truck driver.
- Learner’s Permit is not required to start.
- We have 100+ industry connections for job placement assistance.
- Our placement rate of nearly 100 percent means you can be sure we will help you look for a good job with great pay and benefits.
- Unlike our competition, we do not charge trucking companies $500 per student hired.
- Around 90% of the companies that hire from our school offer complete tuition reimbursement.
- We are approved for the training of eligible veterans through the post 9/11 GI Bill.
- Shippers’ is DMV-licensed and has been jump-starting successful careers for more than 25 years.
By the time you are done with your instruction in Cave Spring, VA, you will be ready for an entry-level driving position. We have lifetime job placement assistance programs, and we are here to help you throughout your career. Companies come to the cdl training locations weekly to recruit new drivers.