Hands-on and Classroom Truck Driving Instruction
Earning your Class A CDL can be the entryway to an entirely new career with higher pay and better benefits. CDL truck driver training with Shippers’ Choice provides the hands-on training you need to become the very best driver you can be. We have connections to more than 65 companies looking for safe and well-trained drivers. Our placement rate of nearly 100 percent means you can be sure we will help you look for a good job with great pay and benefits.
We offer both full- and part-time class schedules, and our instructors are all commercial drivers with years of experience driving Class A vehicles. By the time you are done with your instruction, you will be ready for an entry-level driving position. We have lifetime job placement assistance programs, and we are here to help you throughout your career.
Contact us today to register or stop by one of our five campuses: Manassas, Richmond, Charlottesville, Newport News, or Suffolk.
Professional Tractor-Trailer Truck Driver Training (Class A) Includes:
- 160 Hours of Range, Road and Classroom Training
- Prepares the Student for an Entry-Level Professional Driving
- CDL License Exam Training and Preparation
- Full-and-Part Time Class Schedules
- Real World Immediate Hands–On Training
- Includes Vehicle to Take Your DMV Test
- Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
- 98 Percent Job Placement Rate
- Graduates Earn $45,000 or More Plus Benefits.
- Guaranteed Financial Assistance
- DMV-Licensed Instructors With Years of Commercial Driving Experience and Teaching Experience.
- Industry Standard Late-Model Tractor-Trailer Training Vehicles
- Recruiter Visits from Companies Hiring Our Grads
- Small Class Sizes