CDL Training & Truck Driving School in Virginia
Truck Driving School for Class A & Class B CDLs
Shippers’ Choice of Virginia is the best and only choice for truck driving school. Why is Shippers’ Choice the best choice?
- New drivers make up to $50k starting, and with experience can make upwards of $90k.
- Our truck driving school is not contract-based. Work where you want upon graduation.
- Learner’s Permit is not required to start.
- We have 100+ industry connections for job placement assistance.
- We service students in Virginia, Maryland, DC, North Carolina, & West Virginia.
- Around 90% of the companies that hire from our school offer complete tuition reimbursement.
- We are approved for the training of eligible veterans through the post 9/11 GI Bill.
- If you don’t give up on yourself, we won’t give up on you; we will help you reach your goal of becoming a professional driver.
- Shippers’ is DMV-licensed and has been jump-starting successful careers for more than 24 years.
- Class size is limited so apply today!
100% Paid Tuition w/ Approval
Guaranteed financial assistance with NO collateral
Free Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
Near 100% Job Placement Rate of Graduates
Over 100 companies hiring from us
Free Lifetime Refresher Training
Late model trucks
24 years of changing peoples' lives
See if you qualify for zero dollar grants or tuition reimbursement!
You could be eligible to attend our CDL school for little or no cost to you!
A truck driving school experience like no other
Shippers’ Choice of Virginia, Inc. was formed as a professional tractor-trailer driver training school in January 1993. We have been training students for more than 24 years! No school in Virginia has been training drivers for longer or provided better CDL training. Our over 25,000 graduates are the proof. We were founded and started operations in Woodford, Virginia, and we have been growing ever since.
As a private school, we are unlike any other training program. Students are not rushed in a boot-camp style system. Our instructors bring decades of experience to the classroom and help students build their knowledge and skills the right way. By the end of training, our students are ready to join the fleet of drivers as safe and dependable entry-level professionals (and employers know it too).